On the face of it, meditation and fitness seem pretty far removed from one another. While meditation is serene and effective at slowing the mind, most people want their workouts to be active and invigorating. However, meditation can bring a range of workout-enhancing benefits to fitness-minded people, and you can
- 230 Days of HIIT – Day 1 – Let’s HIIT It!
- 1Fix you Diet for Good – Download our FREE Nutrition Guide
- 15 Ways You Can Set Yourself Up For New Year’s Resolution Success In 2017
- 0A letter from the BTG founders, and an early holiday gift
- 0ABS YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE
- 0Work It Out! How to Get Rid of the “I Don’t Wannas!”
- 0Invest Yourself in Growing Our Beat The Gym Community
- 0Beat The Gym: A Movement
Want to get the latest news & promos?
- Invest Yourself in Growing Our Beat The Gym Community
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 30 – Workout Mash Up!
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 29 – Holy HIIT!!
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 27 – Breathe In & Stretch
- 30 Days of HIIT – Day 26 – Knock’em Out
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 25 – Abs Blast
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 24 – Legs, Bums & Tums
- 30 Day HIIT Challenge – Day 23 – Arms on Fire
Whether you're tired of the regular old gym routine, looking for a way to spice up your workouts, or simply having trouble motivating yourself, Beat The Gym is here to help. We will connect you with the country's top personal trainers, as well as provide you with motivation and support through our online fitness community.